The San Diego Lost Boys of Sudan Charitable Corporation is a non-profit, volunteer based organization created in 2002 in response to the many needs of the recently resettled resilient Lost Boys of Sudan. Through friendship and respect, we are dedicated to empowering the Lost Boys of Sudan in San Diego to pursue their goals by supporting their educational, emotional, physical and medical needs while maintaining and celebrating their cultural roots and identity. With their new skills, education and vision, many Lost Boys desire to give hope and a future through positive change to South Sudan.
What We Do
• Assist with education.
• Assist with with medical and legal needs.
• Assist with emergency needs and counseling.
• Assist with employment opportunities.
• Assist the Lost Boys integrate into our community through extracurricular activities and by meeting positive role models.
• Assist with Community Outreaches and Speaking Engagements.
The San Diego Lost Boys Charitable Corporation is a 501(c) non-profit organization. Donations are tax deductable. Since we are a volunteer organization, the money goes directly to serving the Sudanese refugees. Several of the Lost Boys have successfully brought relatives from Africa to San Diego. We are also involved with serving many of the Sudanese refugee families.